Genymotion “currently in beta” : is available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.Genymotion
The virtual images code is open source available download Virtual Box .
- Easily download and run pre-configured virtual images: Android 4.1.1, 4.2.2 and 4.3 (with x86 support): Nexus 7, Nexus S, Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, Galay S4, HTC One, Xperia Z, WXGA 10.1” Tablet and WSVGA 7.0” Tablet.
- Networking: Ethernet (emulates WiFi connection).
- GPS (with configurable coordinates) and battery (with configurable battery levels) emulation widgets.
- Display: OpenGL hardware acceleration, multiscreen, full screen display.
- Genymotion shell which allows you to interact with your VM using a command line.
- ADB support.
- Eclipse and Android Studio plugins.
- Supports Linux, Windows and Mac.